Hello Everyone, my name is Danny, I am Katelyn’s boyfriend. Late last night Katelyn was taken back into hospital from an overdose she had taken last week, her organs were shutting down slowly, yesterday, the hospital let her out, thinking everything was okay, but didn’t know she was in severe pain, Katelyn didn’t say anything, it was her ‘back-up plan’ to suicide. So shes drifting slowly, and the doctors said she will not make it. She will be missed, and I can’t cope without her here. I miss her so much already, and love her with every little bit of my heart. When she goes I don’t know what I will do, she is my perfect, sweet, loving girlfriend.
This photo was taken the day she came out of hospital.
I don’t care what fucking blog you have, you have to reblog this right now.
if you have a pink “rosy” blog, whatever, REBLOG THIS!
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
That’s what depression feels like. You get out of it’s hold, take a breath of relief when you feel yourself relaxing slightly and then all it takes is one second and it all comes crashing back down, pulling you back in with 101 reasons as to why you’re not good enough. It covers your mouth so you can’t talk to anyone, grabs hold of the places you’re the most insecure and squeezes them, making them hurt even more. It all gets darker in a split second.
At this point of the movie I was in tears. You can see the way she crumbles, how the weight of everything, of all the cruel words finally pulling her down and destroying her. It’s like she’s trying to stop the demons from howling. And you can see her trying to talk herself out of it…but there’s nothing left. Nothing. Nothing to hold on to. To live for. And you feel hopeless. And I’ve been there so many times before. Trying to talk yourself out of suicide. Because words hurt. They can kill.
Think before you speak.
this movie is intense,
- Thou shalt have no friends, for they always die
- No chick flick moments
- Not take Chuck’s name in vain
- Remember the driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole
- Honour thy father, thy mother, thy brother, and thy car
- Thou shalt kill every evil son of a bitch
- Thou shalt wear 3 or more layers of clothes at all time
- Thou shalt not give thy brother cake and call it pie
- Thou shalt not let thy angel die a virgin
- Thou shalt not surrender to evil, but instead go down swinging